|Peak (Sat - Sun)||Off Peak (Mon - Fri)|
|1-2 years old||£6.50||£5|
|3-11 years old||£8.20||£6.50|
Kids World are good to go! – “We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- We are presently limiting visit times to 2 hours
- Visits should be pre-booked online
- Please have your booking confirmation details ready on arrival.
- We are reopening with a much reduced capacity for both children and adults.
- All staff have received COVID-19 cleanliness training and we have increased our cleaning frequency. After each session we will be carrying out an antibacterial/antiviral clean of the centre, so you must leave promptly at the end of your session.
- Payments should be contactless wherever possible.
- Hand sanitiser must be used both upon entry into the centre and our prior to using the playframes.
- In line with current guidelines every guest over 11 years will be required to wear a face covering. You will not be required to wear these when you are seated and eating/drinking.
- Sanitisers will also be available around the centre which customers are encouraged to use.
- Please do not enter if you feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19, we reserve the right to carry out temperature checks.
- When using our facility, you will be required to maintain a social distance of 1m+ whenever possible.
- Please only book to play if you are fit and well and no-one is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the entry time detailed on your booking. There may be a short delay on entry due to the increased safety guidelines we are adhering to.
- We are not able to permit entry before into the soft play area before your allocated time.
- Please note we are operating with a restricted menu and given the time restrictions we would encourage you to place any food orders upon arrival.
- Tables and chairs have been set out to follow guidance please do not move them.
- We reserve the right to ask visitors to leave before the end of their play session if they are not adhering to our rules of play / Covid-19 rules
- Whilst we are implementing considerable COVID-19 safety, hygiene and social distancing measures, we cannot guarantee that adults or children will not come into contact with others.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded.
- Due to the reduced capacity restrictions in place we have had to implement an increased charge for additional adults. We have also introduced a small charge for babies due to capacity restrictions.
- Your booking contact information will be retained to comply with ‘Test and Trace’.
- Purchasing a ticket is acceptance of our rules of play / COVID-19 rules.
Please understand we are having to adhere to the guidelines issued to our industry.
We share your frustrations that not everything is the same. All the team are working very hard to maintain the safety and cleanliness of our premises so that you can enjoy a fun, safe visit. May we respectfully ask that you do not take out your frustrations on them