We have worked very hard to bring you a safe and stimulating environment for your children to enjoy themselves and encourage early learning. Unfortunately, where children are involved, there are always risks.
We have taken every reasonable step to ensure all risks are kept to a minimum. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely and parents/guardians are asked to read and abide by the following:
- Parents/adult guardians must supervise children at all times.
- Do not use the equipment if you have a pre-existing injury or condition.
- Our staff are here to monitor use of the equipment and ensure our “Rules of Play’ are being adhered to. It is your responsibility to supervise your children.
- We reserve the right to remove any adult or child from the centre if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey or ignore instruction from our staff.
- Children who are unwell must not use the play frames.
- Height and age restrictions are in force for the safety of all children and our staff will enforce them.
- For health, safety and hygiene reasons, children and adults must wear socks or tights in the play centre at all times.
- Customers are not permitted to consume their own food or drink on the premises for ANY reason.
- No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are to be taken into the play areas.
- Cameras can be used, however, we ask you to be mindful of other customers and their privacy. Photos may only be taken of your children and their guests.
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted in Kids World. There is a smoking area located outside the customer entrance (please stand away from the entrance doors).
- Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money, phones, sharp objects etc must not be taken into the play frame by children or adults.
- Personal items must be left with parents/guardians. We cannot accept any responsibility for theft or loss of such items whilst on the premises. Lockers are available.
- Your play session is restricted to 2 hours. We respectively ask that you arrive and leave promptly.
- In the event of an emergency, staff will evacuate the play areas. Adults must refrain from entering the play frames in this circumstance. All customers are expected to exit the building immediately.
- Entry / exit is via a security gate system and everybody is booked in to the centre by the receptionist. We back this up by CCTV monitoring of key areas within the play centre.