- If the party runs with less than the minimum number in attendance, a charge for the minimum number will still be charged. The minimum number of children per party is as follows:
- Toddler and Value party minimum number is 6:.
- Build a bear and Mega Disco minimum number of children is 10.
- Kids World reserves the right to allocate party room due to operational reasons. (We are unable to guarantee specific party rooms on the day but will endeavour to comply with any requests where possible).
Prices and Payment
- Party rates apply to children aged 1 to 11 years. Babies under the age of 12 months will be admitted free of charge, but equally, we will not make provision for them at the party.
- Adults attending the party are admitted free of charge, but we can not guarantee access to the party room due to capacity.
- Party bags can be purchased for an additional £2.70 per child excluding toddler party.
- Upgrade your party for £3 per child which includes party bag with goodies, slush, balloons, vouchers and party booth
- Food for adults is available and must be paid for when the final payment is taken one week before the party
- Children/siblings that arrive with the party invitee will be charged the usual admission fee to play at Kids World. Their guardian will need to purchase food and drinks from the Café and we do not make provision for them at the party table.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If full payment has not been received within 5 working days prior to the event, you will be contacted one more time and if we do not hear back from you, your booking will be cancelled, and the deposit will be non-refundable.
- Party prices are unaffected by other offers on admission.
Cancellation, Refunds and Amendments
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Upon payment of account, no refunds can be made for children that cancel their attendance within 7 working days of the date of the event, or on the day of the party.
- Should the party need to be cancelled due to illness or severe weather conditions, Kids World will endeavour to reschedule your party on a suitable date, within the next 4 weeks, subject to availability. Per the above conditions, the deposit and final payment are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your party, please ask to speak to a member of the management team on the day. Regrettably, Kids World cannot rectify any issues or problems after the event and will not consider monetary refunds if issues are not discussed whilst the party is ongoing.
Before the Party
7 working days before the party, please contact the party booking team between Tuesday and Friday 10am-4pm to confirm:
- The final number of children
- Any special dietary requirements for the party guests. (For any severe allergies, please ask the child’s parents to contact us direct.)
- Adult food platters must be ordered/paid for when the final payment is taken.
- Pay the outstanding balance of account (cheques are not accepted). This is a non-refundable payment. Payment can be made by cash in person, or alternatively, over the telephone using a credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
*We will cater for the total number of children you have paid for. However, on the day, we can manage a maximum increase in numbers of 3 children over and above the attendees paid for, and you will be charged accordingly on the day i.e. if the maximum attendance is going to be 18 children, you can pay for 15 children and advise us of all 18 names for the guest list. Minimum attendance applies – see above.
Health & Safety and Liabilities
- To meet fire and safety regulations, please limit the maximum number of adults in the party room to 6,
- You are required to provide one adult guardian per 5 children.
- Own food is not allowed on the premises apart from birthday cake
- Children maximum age of 11 years old; maximum height 5.2ft
- We do not permit the use of party poppers, streamers or piñatas in Kids World.
- Please do not allow any of your party – adults or children – to sit or lean on the party tables. Kids World will not be liable for any accident resulting from misuse of our furniture.
- The party rooms are set up with chairs for the children to sit on.
- Socks must be worn on the play frames at all times.
- Kids World reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the party room (or the centre) if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey the Party Host. A three-warning system will apply for children, per the Kids World Rules of Play.
- On paying the final amount for the party you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and adhering to Kids World Rules of Play. These can be viewed here: www.kidsworldbedford.co.uk/rules-of-play
- Anyone wearing plaster casts is not allowed on the playframe due to further injury to themselves or others.
On the Day
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the party start time. If you arrive earlier than this, you may be asked to wait in Reception.
- When your party is asked to come off the play frames, please assist in gathering all of the children together promptly and take them to your allocated party room.
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink (including alcohol).
- Any adult food platters ordered will be served 30 minutes after the party start time.
- The party duration is two hours. You are kindly asked to ensure all guests depart the centre at the end of the party.
- Upon leaving the party room, please ensure children are escorted directly to Reception to exit the building. Your co-operation is vital to ensure children do not return to the play areas.
- Please note if you bring a Birthday cake, it will be stored in the party room. Unfortunately, we are unable to refrigerate your cake.
- Exclusive hires – children will be called off the frame 10 minutes before finish time to ensure everyone is out of the building at the correct time.
- Only under 4’s are allowed in toddler area
- Kids World reserves the right to substitute any food items on the party menu with a suitable alternative and without prior notification.
- It is the party parent’s responsibility to advise Kids World of any dietary requirements the guests might have. Allergy book is available on request from the kitchen staff