TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PARTIES AT KIDS WORLD
We are working under challenging times with possible, unforeseen, staffing & supply issues. Please be understanding if this affects you on the day of your party and assist the party host if required.
- You may be required to create an account or login to make a booking.
- If the party runs with less than the minimum number in attendance, a charge for the minimum number will be charged, nevertheless.
- Kids World reserves the right to change room allocations without notice due to operational reasons. (We are unable to guarantee a specific room on the day but will endeavour to comply with any requests where possible).
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- A non-refundable deposit is required when booking a party.
- Guests: Babies & children up to 11 years are chargeable. Up to 4 adults per party will be admitted free of charge, (additional adults/siblings are chargeable).
- Please note you must advise us of the total number of adults attending (within the maximum permitted of one adult per party guest) when we take your final payment one week before the date of your party.
- There are various upgrades available to personalise your party, these can be viewed on our website and can be purchased when you make your booking or when we finalise your party arrangements.
- Adult food platters are available upon request and must be ordered when the final payment is taken one week before the event.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If full payment has not been received within 5 full days prior to the event, you will be contacted one more time and if we do not hear back from you, your booking will be cancelled, and the deposit will be non-refundable.
- Please note for each up to 4 adults per party is permitted free of charge. Any additional adults’ children/siblings accompanying an invitee will be charged the usual admission fee to play at Kids World. (Their guardian will need to purchase food and drinks from the Kids World, and we do not make provision for them at the table).
- Party booking prices are unaffected by other offers on admission.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Upon payment of account, no refunds can be made for children that cancel their attendance within 7 days of the date of the event, or on the day.
- Should your booking need to be cancelled due to illness or severe weather conditions Kids World will endeavour to reschedule your booking on a suitable date. According to the above conditions, the deposit and final payment are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your party, please ask to speak to a member of the management team on the day. Regrettably, Kids World cannot rectify any issues or problems after the event and will not consider monetary refunds if issues are not raised on the day.
BEFORE THE PARTY DATE
At least 7 days before the booking date, please contact us to confirm:
- The final number of children attending
- Any special dietary requirements for any specific guests. (For any severe allergies, please ask the child’s parents to contact us direct.)
- Adult food platters must be ordered/paid for when the final payment is taken.
- Any additional party extras.
- Pay the outstanding balance of account (cheques are not accepted). This is a non-refundable payment. Payment can be made over the telephone (or at reception) using a credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
*We will cater for the total number of children you have paid for. However, on the day, we can manage a maximum increase in numbers of 3 children (and strictly no more) over and above the attendees paid for, and you will be charged accordingly on the day.
OTHER HEALTH & SAFETY AND LIABILITIES
- You are required to provide a minimum of one adult guardian per 10 children.
- We do not permit the use of party poppers, streamers or piñatas, Kids World
- Please do not allow any attendees (adults or children) to sit or lean on the tables. Kids World will not be liable for any accident resulting from misuse of our furniture.
- Socks must be worn on the play frames at all times. This applies to adults and children.
- Kids World reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the room (or the centre) if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey the Host. By paying your deposit you are agreeing to adhere to Kids World Terms and Conditions & Rules of Play www.kidsworldbedford.co.uk/rules-of-play
ON THE DAY
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the agreed start time. If you arrive earlier than this, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until such time as your Host is ready to sign you in.
- A Host will be assigned to your party for the duration of your stay. However, please note they may be helping in other areas whilst the children are playing.
- When the children are asked to come off the play frames (for food to be served), please assist in gathering all the children together promptly and take them to your allocated room/area.
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into Kids World (including alcohol).
- The children’s food will be served in the final half 45 minutes of the party
- Any adult food platters ordered will be served 30 minutes after the party start time.
- Children will be asked by the Host to put their shoes on before the food is served.
- The booking duration is two hours. You are kindly asked to ensure all guests depart the centre promptly at the end of your party.
- Upon leaving the room, please ensure children are escorted directly to Reception to exit the building. Your co-operation is vital to ensure children do not return to the play areas.
- All additional charges incurred on the day must be paid at Reception before departure.
- Kids World reserves the right to substitute any food items on the menu with a suitable alternative.
- It is the responsibility for the parent/guardian making the booking to advise Kids World of any dietary requirements the guests might have. We have a full list of food allergens on the website.
- Kids World may contact you regarding your booking up to 13 months after your booking has been made
- We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time without notice. Please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Our Website is made available free of charge.
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.