TERMS & CONDITIONS EXCLUSIVE HIRE AT KIDS WORLDS
We are working under challenging times with possible, unforeseen, staffing issues. Please be understanding if this affects you on the day of your party and assist the party host if required.
BOOKING, PRICES & PAYMENTS
- Your booking is 2-hours
- The maximum number of people (adults and children) that can attend a private hire at Kids World is 40 children or 100 children (depending on hire)
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a private hire booking.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
BEFORE THE CELEBRATION
7 days before the booking, please contact us between Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday 10am-5.00pm to confirm:
- Food platters must be ordered/paid for when the final payment is taken
- Any additional extras.
- Pay the outstanding balance of account (cheques are not accepted). This is a non-refundable payment. Payment can be made over the telephone (or at reception) using a credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If full payment has not been received within 5 full days prior to the event, you will be contacted one more time and if we do not hear back from you, your booking will be cancelled, and the deposit will be non-returnable.
Upon payment of account, no refunds can be made for children that cancel their attendance within 7 days of the date of the event, or on the day of the booking.
FOOD AND EXTRAS
- The Café can be open upon request.
- There are various upgrades available to personalise your party, these can be viewed on our website and can be purchased when you make your booking or when we finalise your party arrangements.
- If you select the food upgrade, please note Kids World reserves the right to substitute any food items on the menu with a suitable alternative and without prior notification.
- It is your responsibility to advise Kids World of any dietary requirements the guests might have, one week before the date.
ON THE DAY
- The booking duration is 2 hours. You are kindly asked to ensure all guests depart the centre promptly.
- Kids World will ensure your celebration has someone to greet you for the duration
- You are required to provide one adult guardian per 10 children.
- If you have chosen to upgrade to our food then the children’s food will be served in the final 45 minutes.
- There is a hand sanitiser unit in each of our private rooms and around the centre.
- We do not permit the use of party poppers, streamers and piñatas in Kids World.
- Please ensure all adults and children in the group co-operate with the Host. These are trained staff and are there to help you.
- Kids World reserves the right to remove any adult or child if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey the Host. A three-warning system will apply, per the Kids World Rules of Play.
- All additional charges incurred on the day must be paid at Reception before departure.
OTHER HEALTH & SAFETY AND LIABILITIES
- You are required to provide a minimum of one adult guardian per 10 children.
- We do not permit the use of party poppers, streamers, piñatas in Kids World
- Please do not allow any attendees – adults or children – to sit or lean on the tables. Kids World will not be liable for any accident resulting from misuse of our furniture.
- If you are having a toddler celebration and have any concerns about the children sitting on benches, please advise Kids World of your highchair requirements.
- Socks must be worn on the play frames at all times.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Please refer to Kids World Rules of Play for guidelines for the general use of our facilities. www.kidsworld.co.uk/rules-of-play
- Kids World reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the room (or the centre) if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey the Host. A three-warning system will apply for children, according to Kids World Rules of Play.
- By paying your deposit you are agreeing to adhere to Kids World Terms and Conditions & Rules of Play www.kidsworld.co.uk/rules-of-play
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Upon payment of account, no refunds can be made for children that cancel their attendance or do not attend on the day.
- Should the booking need to be cancelled due to illness or severe weather conditions Kids World will endeavour to reschedule your booking on a suitable date subject to availability. Per the above conditions, the deposit and final payment are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking, please ask to speak to a member of the management team on the day. Regrettably, Kids World cannot rectify any issues or problems after the event and will not consider monetary refunds if issues are not discussed whilst the celebration is ongoing.
- We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time without notice. Please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Our Website is made available free of charge.