TERMS & CONDITIONS PRE-BOOKED GENERAL ADMISSION
These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which Kids World contracts with you when you make a purchase with us. Please read these Terms before you make a purchase with us. We may revise these Terms at any time as a result of changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
Your purchase: pre-booked general admission
- Proof of your booking maybe required upon entry.
- Entry only valid on the day/time detailed on your booking confirmation.
- Each booking entitles you to 2 hours play strictly within the allotted time.
- You may be asked to verify your child’s age on entry.
- From time to time we may offer ‘extras’ to purchase with your booking this may be collected at the time of your booking.
- You are agreeing to Kids World contacting you in relation to your purchase.
- Age 0-11 are permitted to play. Adults (16years+) must be present at all times.
Kids World does not guarantee the availability of any of the Services/products and may, at its sole discretion, cancel or withdraw any of the Services/products at any time. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of Services advised to you are correct; however, it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Services may be incorrectly priced. If we accept and process your Booking where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and not provide the Services.
- Payments are non-refundable.
On the Day
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the entry time detailed on your booking.
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into Kids World
- Socks must be worn at all times on our playframes.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / discount / voucher.
- Parents and/or guardians are responsible for and must supervise children using the soft play facilities at all times.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
- We are continuing with an enhanced cleaning regime
- Hand sanitizer should be used both upon entry into the center and sanitizers are available around the center which customers are encouraged to use.
- Please do not enter if you feel unwell (or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19).
- Please be aware that the kitchen will close for food orders 1 hour before closing.
General Health & Safety and Liabilities
- Socks must be worn on the play frames at all times, This applies to adults and children.
- Kids World reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the centre if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically. A three-warning system will apply, as per the Kids World Rules of Play.
- By booking your general admission visit you are agreeing to adhere to Kids World Terms and Conditions & Rules of Play
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use our website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time without notice. Please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.